Home › News › SCIRT Traffic Update for the week starting Monday 5 December 2016 › SCIRT Traffic Update for the week starting Monday 5 December 2016
SCIRT Traffic Update for the week starting Monday 5 December 2016
- Moorhouse Ave has underground pipe works between Selwyn St and Antigua St, starting on the eastbound lanes. Two-lanes will be maintained.
- Edgeware Rd is closed between Lindsay St and Allard St for wastewater repairs.The intersection of Edgeware Rd and Madras St will remain open for traffic on Madras St travelling north and south. For Edgeware Rd traffic the detour is Manchester St, Canon St and Packe St.
- Pages Rd, between Anzac Drive and Breezes Rd, is one-way towards the city until mid-December for repairs to a wastewater main pipe and road resurfacing from Anzac Drive to Shuttle Drive. The detour for traffic heading to New Brighton is Breezes Rd, Wainoni Rd, Anzac Drive.
- See the Aranui map for road closures, bus routes and detours.
- Hampshire St is closed from Breezes Rd to number 18 Hampshire St. The road and footpath repairs will be completed by early December.
- Breezes Rd is one-way southbound between Pages Rd and Cuthberts Rd. The detour is Shortland St and Pages Rd.The road is expected to go back to two-way for the Christmas period.
- Woodham Rd is closed between Rowcliffe Cres and Kerrs Rd for road reconstruction on Saturday 3 December and Sunday 4 December. Eastbound traffic detours via Worcester St.
- After this Woodham Rd will go back to being one-way going east between Worcester St and Kerrs Rd. Westbound traffic detour is Buckleys Rd, Linwood Ave and Gloucester St.
- North Avon Rd is closed between North Parade and Flesher Ave for wastewater works.This is scheduled to be removed late December.
- There is no right turn into Mairehau Rd and no right turn from Frosts Rd into Beach Rd at that intersection for wastewater work. Two-way traffic is maintained on Frosts Rd and Mairehau Rd while work continues.
- Ferry Rd, from Dyers Rd to Ferrymead, and part of Dyers Rd have night works for 4 nights from Sunday 4 December.
- St Johns St, between Glenroy St and St Lukes St, is closed for 3 weeks for road, footpath, kerb and channel repairs.
- New Brighton Rd is closed between Pratt St and Pages Rd for road works.
- Evans Pass Rd above Sumner is one lane around a retaining wall repair work site. Stop/go traffic management is in place. Please cycle and drive with caution.
Published: 01 December 2016