Home › Orbell Street - Sydenham - Site office establishment - road / wastewater / storm water and freshwater in Moorhouse Avenue
Orbell Street - Sydenham - Site office establishment - road / wastewater / storm water and freshwater in Moorhouse Avenue
- Site office establishment for Moorhouse Avenue works, Central City.
- Starting Friday 25 November until end of March 2017.
- Stedley Place closed.
- Orbell Street, Sydenham.
What we are doing
- Downer as part of SCIRT is repairing the earthquake damaged road, wastewater, storm water and freshwater pipes in Moorhouse Avenue west of the intersection with Antigua Street.
- To carry out this work, it is necessary for us to establish a site office close to the location of the works. The main purpose of the site office is to provide for the health and well-being of the workers. The site office will be used as a place to have lunch, morning and afternoon tea, meetings and store paper work. It will also provide the site engineers with a space to work that is close to their worksite.
- The site establishment will start Friday 25 November, and the site will remain in place until the end of March 2017.
- On-site parking will be provided for site employees to ensure minimal effect on street parking. Please note: there will be an area where machinery and materials will be stockpiled.
- Our standard hours of work are Monday to Saturday between 7:00am to 6:00pm. Occasionally we may need to work at night. We will do our best to keep disruption to a minimum.
Need more information?
If you have any questions or concerns about the impact of this work, please contact Downer on 0800 400 310 from 8:30am–5:00pm Monday to Friday. You can also contact us by email [email protected]