Home › Rowses Road - Aranui - Road surface repairs - road closed at Breezes Road
Rowses Road - Aranui - Road surface repairs - road closed at Breezes Road
- Rowses Road at Breezes Road end
- Starting Tuesday 6 December 2016 for about two weeks
This notice is an update for an earlier notice.
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is repairing the kerb, channel, footpath and roading in your area.
- We will be working at the intersection of Rowses Road and Breezes Road repairing the road surface.
- Rowses Road will be closed at Breezes Road from Tuesday 6 December 2016 for about two weeks.
- As work progresses throughout this area there will be changes to traffic management. Please watch for traffic changes and follow on-site signage.
Where we are working
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown copyright reserved.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions, follow on-site signage.
- Our standard hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm. Sometimes we will work over the weekend to finish work.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum and we apologise for any inconvenience.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
Yellow Line bus detour map for eastbound travel to New Brighton
- Phone us on 0800 632 889.
- Contact us [email protected]