Home › Pages Road - between Shuttle Drive and Shortland Street - Wainoni - road repairs
Pages Road - between Shuttle Drive and Shortland Street - Wainoni - road repairs
- Road reconstruction
- Pages Road, between Shuttle Drive and Shortland Street
- Thursday 8 December 2016
Where we are working
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown copyright reserved.
Thank you for your ongoing patience during our road resurfacing work. We are nearly there.
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is repairing the kerb, channel, footpath and roading in your area.
- On Thursday 8 December, between 6.00am and 11.00am, we will be working on the north side of Pages Road, between 161 Pages Road and Shortland Street.
- For residents between 157 Pages Road and Shortland Street, if you require your car during the day, please remove it before 7.00am. Access will be restored at the end of the day.
- Work involves removing the driveway ramps and laying the road basecourse. Driveway access for residents along this area will be restricted during this time. The chipseal layer will follow the next morning.
- Next week we will be doing the same process in the middle section of Pages Road. The final asphalting surface will be laid at night, from Sunday 18 December to Tuesday 20 December, subject to weather.
- The section of this road has required deeper dig outs due to the sandy soil.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions, follow on-site signage.
- Our standard hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm. Sometimes we will work over the weekend to finish work.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum and we apologise for any inconvenience.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- As work progresses throughout this area there will be changes to traffic management. Please follow on-site signage.
- There will be no on-street parking in the work area. Cones will be in place.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889
- Email us