Doreen Street - Aranui - Road surface repairs - road closed at Breezes Road
- Doreen Street at Breezes Road end
- From Wednesday 14 December 2016 for about ten days
Where we are working
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown copyright reserved.
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is repairing the kerb, channel, footpath and roading in your area.
- We will be working at the intersection of Doreen Street and Breezes Road repairing the road surface.
- Doreen Street will be closed at Breezes Road from Wednesday 14 December 2016 for about ten days.
- The Rowses Road/Breezes Road intersection will open on Wednesday 14 December and the bus detour route will return to Rowses Road.
- As work progresses throughout this area there will be changes to traffic management. Please watch for traffic changes and follow on-site signage.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions, follow on-site signage.
- Our standard hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm. Sometimes we will work over the weekend to finish work.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum and we apologise for any inconvenience.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
Yellow Line bus detour map for eastbound travel to New Brighton
Thanks | Kia Ora | Fa'afetai.
We would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding while we complete this essential work in Aranui.
For bus information call Metro on 366 88 55 or visit the Metro website.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889.
- Email us [email protected]