Hampshire Street - Aranui - partial road repair *Update*
This notice is an update for an earlier notice.
The temporary road closure will remain in place until all the roading work is complete. Please be on the lookout for changed traffic conditions.
Fletcher Infrastructure, on behalf of SCIRT, would like to take this opportunity to thank residents, for your patience, support and cooperation while this work is underway in your street.
Thanks | Kia Ora | Fa'afetai.
- Talk to us at Fletcher on 0800 444 919
- Contact us
Sealing on the road—General Information
- Sealing of the road is subject to favourable weather conditions.
- On-street parking outside your property will not be available during this work. If you do not have off-street parking, please park your vehicle away from the work zone, so the work can be completed promptly and with minimal disturbance to residents and other road users.
- After application, the bitumen remains soft and may stick to your tyres or paint work. We advise you to remove this ASAP to prevent further damage.
- The surfacing treatment will be a "Chip Seal" finish. As a result there will be loose chip on the road. Please reduce your speed in these areas to prevent loose chips from flying up.
- Please keep young children and animals well supervised and clear of the work area.
- The road closure will be uplifted when the work is completed.