Pages Road - Wainoni / Aranui / Bexley - wastewater main replacement and road reconstruction *Update*
- Replacement of the gravity wastewater main and road reconstruction
- Pages Road, between Anzac Drive and Shuttle Drive (Cowles Stadium)
This notice is an update for an earlier notice.
Where we are working
© OpenStreetMap contributors.
What we are doing
The City Care SCIRT team have been busy in Pages Road replacing a wastewater gravity main and reconstructing the road on Pages Road, between Anzac Drive and Shuttle Drive (near Cowles Stadium).
- We have completed the road resurfacing between Breezes Road and Rowan Avenue.
- The wastewater gravity and storm water pipe replacement is complete.
- We are replacing the kerb, channel, footpaths and berms in the section between Farnborough Street and Anzac Drive.
- Our aim is to have Pages Road back to two-way by 16 December, weather dependent. There will still be some work to be completed after this time and also early next year. This will be completed without restricting traffic back to a one-way system.
- Road closures are in place at the intersections of Pages Road/Portchester Street and Pages Road/Farnborough Street. These will be removed this week.
- The entrance to Bexley Reserve is closed from Tuesday 13 December 2016 during the road resurfacing in this section.
- There are manhole lids to be adjusted at some intersections. Turning restrictions will be in place. Please follow on-site traffic signage.
- To complete this work we will be working increased hours and some weekend work. There will be some night work but we will notify residents before starting.
- A one-way system heading west (towards the city) will continue to be in place on Pages Road, between Anzac Drive and Breezes Road.
- There will be restricted on street parking in the work area. Please follow on-site signage.
- For residents living in Pages Road please take care when exiting your driveway and travel in the correct direction.
- Driveway access will be unavailable when we are working directly in front of your driveway. We will let you know the day before to allow you time to move your car.
Thanks | Kia Ora | Fa'afetai
Thanks for your patience.
We are nearly there.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889.
- Email us [email protected]