Home › North Parade - Richmond - road surface repair
North Parade - Richmond - road surface repair
- North Parade, between Averill Street and property number 136
- Re-work of the earthquake damaged road surface
- In the week beginning Monday 9th January 2017 for about three weeks
As you may be aware, Fletcher (as part of SCIRT) has been undertaking repair to sections of footpath, kerb and channel and roading along North Parade since mid 2015.
Where are we working?
- The roading repairs that took place in 2015 to strengthen the earthquake damaged road surface were not enough to withstand traffic flow along North Parade.
- As a result we will be returning to North Parade in the week beginning Monday 9th January 2017 to carry out re-work on the section of road between Averill Street and property number 136.
- This work will take about one month to complete.
- From Monday 9th January 2017, North Parade, between Averill Street and property number 136 North Parade, will be one-way north-bound only.
- Parking on the street will not be available immediately next to the work area, 'no parking' cones will be in place to show this.
- At times, footpath access will be restricted. One side of the street will always be open for pedestrian use. Please follow our signs.
- Resident access will be maintained where possible. At times we may need to restrict your driveway access. Affected residents will be notified prior to this happening by either a door knock or by a note left in your letterbox.