Home › Ferry Road - Gould Crescent and Rutherford Street - Woolston - Wastewater main pipe repairs - quality control repairs *Update*
Ferry Road - Gould Crescent and Rutherford Street - Woolston - Wastewater main pipe repairs - quality control repairs *Update*
From Monday 16 January 2017 for about one week.
Where we are working
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is undertaking quality control repairs to the wastewater pipe on Ferry Road, Alport Place, Gould Crescent and Rutherford Street.
- We will start work on Monday 16 January 2017 from 6pm to 7am for about one week.
- We will be working from manhole to manhole in the areas indicated on the map.
- We need to work at night when the wastewater levels and the traffic flows are low.
- We know night works can be disruptive for residents so we will complete the work as soon as we can.
- We may need to return and undertake further repairs depending on the results of this work. We will notify you prior to any work starting.
- There will be some noise and vibrations. We will make every effort to keep this to a minimum.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions, follow on-site signage.
- We will work at night between 6pm–7am, from Monday 16 January 2017 for about four nights.
- The work will result in noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889
- Email us