Home › Beach Road - North New Brighton / Parklands - wastewater - Air valve installation *Update*
Beach Road - North New Brighton / Parklands - wastewater - Air valve installation *Update*
- Intersection of Beach Road and Bower Avenue
- Installing an "air release valve"
- Starting on Friday 20 January 2017 for about two weeks
What we are doing
- For the final stage of this wastewater work we will be installing an "air release valve" onto the existing pressure main.
- This work will begin on Friday 20 January 2017, and will take about two weeks to complete. Our usual hours of work are between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday with weekend work as required.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained during this work, by way of a stop-go system.
- Parking on the street will not be available immediately next to the work area. No parking cones will be in place to show this.
- At times, footpath access will be disrupted. One side of the street will always be open for pedestrian use. Please follow our signs.
Where are we working?
The Beach Road businesses will remain open throughout this work.
Please continue to help support your local businesses on Beach Road.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while this essential work is underway in your area.