Beach Road - North New Brighton / Parklands - wastewater repair *Update*
- Outside 230 Beach Road
- Installing a bend into a section of the wastewater pressure main
- Starting on Monday 23 January 2017 for about two weeks
What we are doing
- For the final stage of this wastewater work we will be installing a bend into a section of the existing wastewater pressure main.
- This work will begin on Monday 23 January 2017, and will take about two weeks to complete. Our usual hours of work are between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday with weekend work as required.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained during this work.
- Parking on the street will not be available immediately next to the work area. No parking cones will be in place to show this.
- At times, footpath access will be disrupted. One side of the street will always be open for pedestrian use. Please follow our signs.
Where are we working?
Map 1: Area of work.
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown Copyright reserved.
The Beach Road businesses will remain open throughout this work.
Please continue to help support your local businesses on Beach Road.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while this essential work is underway in your area.