Home › Ferry Road - Woolston - Wastewater main pipe repairs
Ferry Road - Woolston - Wastewater main pipe repairs
- From Tuesday 24 January 2017 for about three days
- Wastewater main pipe repairs
Where we are working
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown copyright reserved.
What we are doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is repairing the wastewater main pipe on Ferry Road.
- Our work involves digging in the footpath and realigning the wastewater pipe.
- We will start work on Tuesday 24 January 2017 and take about three days to finish.
- There will be some noise and vibrations. We will make every effort to keep this to a minimum.
- The footpaths will be closed, please follow our site signage. Please see site signage.
- Resident access will be maintained, however there will be driveway access restrictions when we are working directly outside your property. Please see site crew for assistance.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions, follow on-site signage.
- We will work on Tuesday 24 January 2017 between 7am–6pm weather permitting.
- The work will result in noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889
- Email us