Hoon Hay Road and Muirson Avenue - Hoon Hay - road repairs
- From Monday 23 January 2017 for about three days
- Roading repairs
Where we are working
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown copyright reserved.
What are we doing
- City Care, as part of SCIRT, is repairing sections of the road on Hoon Hay Road, between Coppell Place and Bencard Place and in Muirson Avenue, between Hoon Hay Road and McBeath Avenue.
- Our work involves levelling and sealing the road surface.
- We will need to return at a later date to chip seal the area.
- Work will start on Monday 23 January 2017 and take about three days to finish.
- Our work is weather permitting. If it is raining, we will start on the next dry day.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions, follow on-site signage.
- We will work at between 6am–6pm from Monday 23 January 2017 weather permitting.
- The work will result in noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
The design guidelines of the SCIRT programme do not allow for new roads to be built in all areas, so not all roads will be resurfaced kerb-to-kerb. Only those roads that were severely damaged in the earthquakes or are critical commuter transport routes will be fully rebuilt. This means most roads will be patch repaired and the resulting surface may not be totally smooth.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889
- Email us