Home › Moorhouse Avenue, Central City. Fresh water repair.
Moorhouse Avenue, Central City. Fresh water repair.
Where: The intersection of Antigua Street and Moorhouse Avenue.
When: Starting Sunday, 19 February for about three nights.
What we are doing
- Downer, as part of SCIRT, is repairing the earthquake damaged road, wastewater, storm water and freshwater pipes in a section of Moorhouse Avenue.
- Starting on Sunday 19 February for about three nights, we will be installing a freshwater mainline. See Map 1 above for location of works.
- We will be working from 7:30pm to 6:30 am, subject to favourable on-site and weather conditions.
- We will be doing this work at night to minimise the impact to businesses and traffic flow during the day.
- Antigua Street will be closed at the southern Moorhouse Avenue intersection. See Map 1 above for location of works.
- Westbound traffic on Moorhouse Avenue will be reduced to two lanes.
- There will be no right turns across the Moorhouse Avenue and Antigua Street intersection.
- Vehicle and pedestrian access to businesses and properties will be maintained at all times.
- There will be no on-street parking around the worksite. Please be alert to changes in traffic management, follow signage and drive to changed conditions.
- Need more information? Call Downer on 0800 400 310 or email [email protected] between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.