Home › Francis Avenue and Warrington Street Road. Night works.
Francis Avenue and Warrington Street Road. Night works.
This notice is to advise you that speed hump repairs are planned on Monday 27 Feburary 2017 for one night only.
Our usual hours of work are between 7.00 pm and 7.am
- One-way traffic northbound will be maintained while this work is underway.
- A No Exit from Francis Street will be in place.
- Some on street parking will not be available immediately next to the work area, “no parking” cones will be in place to show this.
Night work - what to expect
- There will be extra noise generated while the work is being undertaken, from machinery movements and the crew working at this time.
- You may notice extra light coming from the street, this is because our crew need good lighting to carry out the work efficiently.
- We understand that night works can be more disruptive for residents, so we will complete the work as quickly as we can.
- All work is subject to favorable weather and on site construction conditions