Home › Dyers Pass Road, Cracroft Terrace - wastewater repairs
Dyers Pass Road, Cracroft Terrace - wastewater repairs
What we are doing
- As early as Sunday 19 March 2017, McConnell Dowell as part of SCIRT will continue replacing a section of damaged wastewater pipe in the road outside 31 Dyers Pass Road.
- This work will take place at night between the hours of 6.00pm and 6.00am. This should take about three nights to complete and is subject to favourable on-site and weather conditions.
- Due to the high volume of traffic and high flow levels during the day, we will need to complete this work at night. In order to manage the flows we will be using sucker trucks that will be accessing the pipe from the manhole outside 35 Dyers Pass Road.
- There will be increased noise associated with these works. We will do our best to keep noise to a minimum.
- We will be working within a bubble in the road.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained however lanes may be reduced. Parking and turning restrictions may be in place.
- Our work will not restrict vehicle access to properties. Please pay extra care as cyclists may be merging. Please follow all onsite signage and drive to the conditions.
Should you have any questions about our work please call the McConnell Dowell Infrastructure Rebuild Team Freephone on 0508 718 719 or email us at Christchurch.email@example.com.