Aynsley Terrace – Murray Aynsley – Footbridge repairs
We will be repairing the footbridge on Aynsley Terrace. Work will commence on Wednesday 18 April, 2012 and will take approximately one week.
The red cirle shows the location of the footbridge near the southern end of Aynsley Terrace.
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown copyright reserved.
- We will be doing minor repair work to the footbridge on Aynsley Terrace. Repair work includes resealing joints and tidying up the approaches to the footbridge.
- This work will start Wednesday 18April and we will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am to 5.00pm. On rare occasions we may have to work on a Saturday or Sunday to complete essential work.
- We expect the work to take about one week to complete, subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
- The work will result in the closure of the footbridge and the approaches to the footbridge for two days.
- The work has no impact on current water, telecommunication, power and sewer services.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibration.
- Safety is our number one priority. Safety is your responsibility too.
- Stay clear and stay alert – keep children and pets at a safe distance.
- We will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.
- For information about the work in this notice, phone Downer on 0800 400 310 (7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday).