Home › Pine Avenue - South New Brighton - water main and submain replacement *Project Update*
Pine Avenue - South New Brighton - water main and submain replacement *Project Update*
The water main and sub-main replacement work in Pine Avenue between Halsey Street and Malta Crescent has been extended. The water main and sub main in Pine Avenue that was affected by the earthquakes are currently being replaced and work to date has been progressing well.
This notice is an update to an earlier works notice
- These works were due to finish approximately 15 June 2012. Recent weather events have had an impact on this work and predicted weather forecasts for unfavourable weather will continue to slow progress. The expected date for completion of this work has been extended to the end of June 2012, subject to favourable weather conditions.
- For your safety and the safety of our workers, please continue to ensure that you follow all traffic directions and signs until they are removed from site.
- If you have any queries or concerns about the work which has been completed in your street, please contact the team at City Care on 0800 632 889 (7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday) and we will be happy to help you.
- We will continue to update you on the progress of these essential repairs.
- City Care would like to express our thanks and appreciation to all residents, road users and other affected parties for their understanding, patience and co-operation while we complete these essential works