Petrie Street - Richmond - Wastewater pipeline and lateral repair
We are working along a section of Petrie Street. Work will be carried out in three stages. The first stage of work will commence on 3 August 2012 and take approximately three weeks. We will send out further information on our final two stages of work closer to the commencement date.
How our work could impact you
Traffic Impacts: (please refer to map)
- A road closure will be in place along a section of Petrie Street between Averill Street and Warden Street.
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane at the intersection of Averill Street and Petrie Street however two way traffic flow will be maintained.
- There will be a priority give way in place at the Averill Street and Petrie Street intersection to allow two way traffic flow. For your safety and the safety of others please adhere to onsite signage and speed restrictions
- Sections of the footpath will be closed. The footpath on one side of the street will remain open at all times. Please follow on site signage.
- Resident’s vehicle and driveway access will not be affected by the road closure. However resident’s driveway access in the immediate area of the worksite may be restricted at times. If your access will be disrupted we will put a vehicle access restriction notice in your letterbox the night prior.
- Please contact us if you have any specific access requirements that we need to consider e.g. Nurse Maude, Meals on Wheels or other planned works on your property.
- The work will take place from 7:00am to 7:00pm Monday to Friday; it may include some Saturday work if necessary.
- The work may result in noise, vibration and dust if there are dry weather conditions.
- The work will not impact current power, telecommunications, water or gas services.
- During the period of construction, we ask that you observe special cordons around construction areas for you and your family’s safety.
- All works are subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
Need more information?
If you have any questions, or for any other information about this work, please contact Fletcher Infrastructure on 0800 444 919 from 8:30—5:00pm Monday to Friday and we will be happy to help you. You can also contact us by email at CIRinfo@fcc.co.nz.