Home › Hanmer Street - Avonside
Hanmer Street - Avonside
We are working on a patch repair to the wastewater pipe under Hanmer Street on Thursday 13 October for one day. This work is as a result of the recent aftershock on 9 October. The line on the map shows where work is taking place.
- This work will start on Thursday 13 October and will be for one day. We will be working on Thursday between the hours of 7am and 5.00pm.
- We expect the work to take one day to complete, subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
- The work has no impact on current water, power and sewer services.
- The work will impact on traffic movements and traffic management will be in place.
- Be on the lookout for changed traffic conditions and drive to the conditions.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibration.
- Safety is our number one priority. Safety is your responsibility too.
- Stay clear and stay alert - keep children and pets at a safe distance.
- We will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.
- As a part of this work, access to your property may be limited for periods of time. Please contact us on the number shown below if you have specific access requirements that we need to consider e.g, the arrival of Nurse Maude, Meals on Wheels, etc.
- For information about the work in this notice, phone 8088 400 310 (7.30am Monday to Friday) or visit the Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuild Team website www.strongerchristchurch.govt.nz For other enquiries please contact the Christchurch City Council on 941 8999.