Estuary Road - South New Brighton - Pump station repairs
Emergency repairs have commenced at the sewer pump station at 178a Estuary Road, South Brighton.
Downer EDI have been appointed to undertake emergency repair works. We will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 6pm and Saturday between 7am and 3pm. Work of a critical nature may continue outside of these hours.
The emergency repairs are expected to take about 5 weeks and will include:
• Excavation and sheet piling which may cause vibration felt within neighbouringproperties
• Dewatering at the edge of the sheet piling into the estuary.
• Once the damaged pipe work is exposed, investigations to determine the most practical and efficient means of repair.
• Backfill of the excavation area following repair.
• Re-surface area around the pump station for easy maintenance and access.
• Reinstatement of the school grounds after the pump station has been repaired.
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we undertake these emergency works. If you have any questions about the emergency work please contact the Consultation Leader 0800 400 310 or the Contract Supervisor on 027 217 6570.