Bealey Avenue - Central City - Manhole repair
We are working on a repair to the wastewater manhole under Bealey Avenue on the night of Tuesday 16 August. This work will take place between the hours of 7:30pm and 6:00am
• We will be working at night for safety reasons and to avoid severe disruption to traffic as Bealey Avenue is a major arterial road.
• We expect the work to take one night to complete, subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
• The work has will have no impact on current water, power and sewer services.
• The work will impact on traffic movements and traffic management will be in place.
• Be on the lookout for changed traffic conditions and drive to the conditions.
• The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibration.
• Safety is our number one priority. Safety is your responsibility too.
• Stay clear and stay alert – keep children and pets at a safe distance.
• We will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.
• For information about the work in this notice, phone 0800 400 310 or visit the Stronger Christchurch website www.strongerchristchurch.govt.nz. For other enquiries please contact the Council on 941 8999.