Durham Street - St Albans - Wastewater repairs
The line on the map indicates were work will take place.
• This work will start Monday 19 September. We will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 6pm and on Saturdays between the hours of 7am to 4pm. On rare occasions we may have to work on a Sunday to complete essential work.
• We expect the work to take about five weeks to complete, subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
• Durham Street North will be restricted to one way traffic. There will be no access from Caledonian Road into Durham Street North. Be on the lookout for changed traffic conditions and drive to the conditions.
• The work has no impact on current water, power and sewer services.
• The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibration.
• Safety is our number one priority. Safety is your responsibility too.
• Stay clear and stay alert – keep children and pets at a safe distance.
• We will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.
• As a part of this work, access to your property may be limited for periods of time. Please contact us on the number shown below if you have specific access requirements that we need to consider eg. the arrival of Nurse Maude, Meals on Wheels.
• For information about the work in this notice, phone 0800 400 310 (7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday) or visit the Stronger Christchurch website www.strongerchristchurch.govt.nz. For other enquiries please contact the Council on 941 8999.