Belmont Street - Avondale - Sewer replacement
We are installing a new sewer main along Belmont Street from Monday 25 July 2011 for about 8 weeks.
Belmont Street will be closed to through traffic, however residents will still have access.
There will be parking restrictions along Belmont Street
• This work will take place during the hours of 7.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Saturday and 8.00am to 4.00pm Sunday and is expected to be finished by 18 September 2011.
• The work will result in some noise, vibration and dust if there are dry weather conditions.
• The work will not impact on current water, power, sewer or gas services.
• All works are subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
• During this period of construction there will be special cordons around construction areas for safety.
• For any further information about this work, please contact the MacDow Fletcher Infrastructure Rebuild Team between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday on (free phone) 0508 718 719. Any emergency calls made outside these hours will be diverted to a Site Engineer.
• For any other queries or concerns about earthquake damaged infrastructure that is outside this project, please contact the Christchurch City Council Customer Call Centre on (03) 941 8999.
• We will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.