Clifton Terrace - Clifton - fresh water supply replacement *Update*
- Repair the earthquake damaged water main and sub main.
- Clifton Terrace, Clifton.
Repairs to the earthquake damaged water supply pipes has been progressing well. We will now begin working towards the first hairpin, parking will be unavailable around our work site.
Any open trenches will be filled in and fences will be removed before the Christmas break. Our repairs in the new year are expected to take around two weeks.
Fulton Hogan, on behalf of SCIRT, would like to thank residents on Clifton Terrace and surrounding streets for their patience, support and cooperation. We hope you have a safe and happy festive season.
From Wednesday 23 December through until 18 January 2016 the crews in your area will be taking a break for the festive season. If there are any emergencies on-site over this period, please call the Christchurch City Council on 941 8999.
- The work area will be fully fenced. Please ensure your children keep safe, keep pets away from this site and stay behind the fencing
- Our work hours will be Monday to Saturday between the hours of 7.00am to 6.00pm.
- There will be increased noise, dust and vibration levels.
- Works will have no planned impact on power, phone or internet, water or gas services. Please be prepared in case there is an unexpected service cut off.
Need more information?
Call Fulton Hogan on 0800 277 34 34 or email firstname.lastname@example.org