Innes Road - Strowan - fresh water supply replacement *Update*
- Repair the earthquake damaged water main
- Innes Road near Papanui Road
Thank you so much for your patience with the work and night shifts on Innes Road, we expect this to be the last night shift needed.
Night works: The night of Sunday 13 December, between 7.00pm and 7.00am
On Sunday night the crew need to decommission the old water main, this work needs to be carried out overnight due to traffic impact.
There will be noise from the work site overnight. The crew need lights to see what they are working on, you may notice extra light coming from the street.
We know that night works are more disruptive for residents so we will complete the work as quickly as we can. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained on Innes Road and Papanui Road with lane shifts past the work site.
- Overnight there will be turning restrictions in place at the intersection Innes Road and Papanui Road. At times traffic will not be able to:
- Turn left from the northern end of Papanui Road onto Innes Road
- Turn left from the eastern end of Innes Road onto Papanui Road or
- Turn right from the southern end of Papanui Road onto Innes Road.
Need more information?
- Call Fulton Hogan on:
- 0800 277 34 34 (8.30am–5.00pm Monday–Friday)
- Email Fulton Hogan: