Home › Gayhurst Road - Dallington - Wastewater
Gayhurst Road - Dallington - Wastewater
We are replacing the main wastewater pipeline and laterals up to the property boundaries on Gayhurst Road (between Coopers Road and Mundys Road) from Monday, 16 January 2012 for approximately 5 weeks.
• Work will begin in stages at the Coopers Road end of Gayhurst Road. The line on the map below shows the approximate location of where work will take place.
• Lane widths will be reduced on both sides of the road. There will be a 30km/h speed restriction in place on both approaches and throughout the work site.
• Parking restrictions will be in place and access along sections of Gayhurst Road will be limited at times.
• Access to driveways will be affected during work hours. Residents will be notified directly in advance when this will occur.
• Please contact us if you have any specific access requirements that we need to consider e.g. Nurse Maude, Meals on Wheels or other planned works on your property.
• During the works there will be temporary closures to the footpaths on Gayhurst Road.
• We may need to enter private properties to connect your private wastewater pipeline to the new Council owned wastewater pipeline, please see enclosed Access and Restoration Agreement that we require property owners to complete and sign before the connection of the property wastewater line can be made with the Council owned wastewater line.
• This work will take place from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday; it may include some Saturday work if necessary and is expected to be completed by 18 February 2012.
• The work will not impact current power, sewer or gas services.
• The work may result in noise, vibration and dust if there are dry weather conditions.
• During the period of construction, we ask that you observe special cordons around construction areas for you and your family’s safety.
• For any further information about this work, please contact the MacDow Fletcher Infrastructure Rebuild Team between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday on free phone 0508 718 719. Any emergency calls made outside these hours will be diverted to a Site Engineer.
• We will endeavor to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown Copyright reserved.