Home › Fendalton Road - Fendalton - fresh water supply replacement
Fendalton Road - Fendalton - fresh water supply replacement
- Repair the earthquake damaged water mains
- Fendalton Road, between Holmwood Road and Deans Avenue
- Monday 25 January for around two months
Where are we working
What we are doing
- We will be replacing the water main and sub-main on Fendalton Road between Holmwood Road and Deans Avenue
- Driveway access will be unavailable for a short period when we are trenching past your driveway. We will leave an access restriction notice in your letterbox the day before so you can move your car.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained with lane shifts past the work site. There will be no-parking around the work site.
- If we need to shut off the water supply to your property for a few hours, the crew will leave a water shut off notice in your letterbox to let you know.
- Sections of the footpath will be closed, please lookout for signage that will indicate where to walk.
What to expect
- Please contact Fulton Hogan on 0800 277 3434 if you have any specific access requirements that we need to consider e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels, or planned works on your property.
- Our standard work hours are Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.00am to 6.00pm.
- There will be increased noise, dust and vibration levels.
- Works will have no planned impact on current power, telecommunication or gas services. However, the network is still fragile so please be prepared in case there is an unexpected service cut off.
- All works are subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Safety is our number one priority. Safety is your responsibility too. Stay clear and stay alert—keep children and pets at a safe distance from the work site.
Need more information?
- Call Fulton Hogan on:
- 0800 277 34 34 (8.30am–5.00pm Monday–Friday)
- Email Fulton Hogan:
- [email protected]
- Visit the SCIRT website: