Home › Avon River - Avondale / Wainoni / Dallington / Avonside - Removal of four footbridge abutments *Update*
Avon River - Avondale / Wainoni / Dallington / Avonside - Removal of four footbridge abutments *Update*
- Removing four footbridge abutments
- Monday 2 May for about six weeks
Where are we working?
What are we doing
- Following the previous removal of two earthquake damaged footbridges, SCIRT will be returning to the Avon River to remove four bridge abutments.
- It will take two weeks to remove abutment 1 and 2, and another four weeks to remove abutments 3 and 4.
- While we are working at each location, the river will be blocked for use around the work site.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this work.
Need more information?
- Call Fulton Hogan on:
- 0800 277 34 34 (8.30am–5.00pm Monday–Friday)
- Email Fulton Hogan:
- [email protected]
- Visit the SCIRT website: