Buckleys Road, Aldwins Road, Marcroft Street, Randolph Street – Linwood – Wastewater preparation investigations
We are investigating the ground conditions along the construction route for Pressure Main 11 wastewater renewal works. The results of the investigation will be used to determine the best way to repair this wastewater pipeline. We aim to commence the investigation work on Monday 20 February 2012 for approximately four weeks*.
Traffic management will be in place: A 30km/h speed restriction will be in place and the lane width will be narrowed.
Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors, CC-BY-SA
* For efficiency we are working on a number of sites concurrently and if held up on a previous site we may be delayed starting the investigation at this location. Thank you for your patience.
- This work will start Monday 20 February 2012. We will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.00am to 7.00pm, and if required on Saturdays between the hours of 7.00am to 7.00pm. On rare occasions we may have to work on a Sunday to complete essential work.
- We expect the work to take about four weeks to complete, subject to favourable weather and on-site conditions.
- The work has no impact on current water, power and sewer services.
- The work will impact on traffic movements and traffic management will be in place.
- Be on the lookout for changed traffic lane layout and drive to the conditions.
- As part of this work sections of the footpath will be closed at the time of investigation.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibration.
- Safety is our number one priority. Safety is your responsibility too.
- Stay clear and stay alert – keep children and pets at a safe distance.
- We will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. We apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we do this work.
- As a part of this work, parking outside your property may be limited for periods of time. Please contact us on the number shown below if you have specific access requirements that we need to consider e.g., the arrival of Nurse Maude, Meals on Wheels etc.
- For information about the work in this notice, phone Downer on 0800 400 310 (7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday).