Home › Slater Street - Richmond - Kerb and channel *Update*
Slater Street - Richmond - Kerb and channel *Update*
- Slater Street, between property numbers 2 and 25.
- Kerb and channel work.
- Starting in the week beginning Monday 26 September 2016, for about one week.
This notice is an update for an earlier notice.
As you may be aware, Fletcher (as part of SCIRT) are currently undertaking storm water and road renewal work along Slater Street.
- In the week beginning Monday 26 September 2016, we will begin work to install new kerb along Slater Street, between property numbers 2 and 25. We anticipate this work will take about one week to complete.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained while this work is underway.
- Resident access will be maintained where possible. Your driveway access may be restricted for a brief period of time. We will let you know when your driveway will be closed by leaving a note in your letterbox the day before. If you will require immediate access, please talk to the crew on site.
- All other general information remains the same as original work notice.