Bower Avenue - New Brighton - storm water lateral repair
- Repairing a damaged storm water lateral
- Bower Avenue, near 72, New Brighton
- Monday 3 October for around three days
Where are we working
Sourced from LINZ data, Crown Copyright reserved.
From Monday 3 October we will begin a repair to a storm water lateral near 72 Bower Avenue.
The repair is expected to take around three days.
Two-way traffic will be maintained with a traffic light system or lane shifts past the work site.
There will be reduced on-street parking around the work site.
We don’t expect to block driveway access. If driveway access cannot be maintained, we will leave an access restriction notice in your letterbox the day before to allow you to move your car.
- Please contact Fulton Hogan on 0800 277 3434 if you have any specific access needs: Nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels, or planned works on your property..
- Our work hours will be Monday to Saturday between the hours of 7.00am to 6.00pm.
- There will be increased noise, dust and vibration levels.
- Works will have no planned impact on power, phone or internet, water or gas services. Please be prepared in case there is an unexpected service cut off.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5:00pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.