Home › Pages Road - Aranui / Bexley - kerb and channel repairs
Pages Road - Aranui / Bexley - kerb and channel repairs
- Kerb and channel repairs
- Monday 10 October 2016 to Friday 14 October 2016
- Portchester Street and Pages Road intersection
This notice is an update for an earlier notice.
Where we are working
What we are doing
- The City Care SCIRT team is repairing the earthquake damaged kerb and channel at the intersection of Portchester Street and Pages Road.
- Work will start on Monday 10 October 2016 and take about five days.
- here will be no exit from Portchester Street into Pages Road. Entry into Portchester Street via the one-way system on Pages Road will be maintained.
- Please follow on-site signage and any instructions from our friendly team on-site.
- Driveway access may be affected for a short period of time. We will knock on your door to let you know if we need to block your access.
- We want to stay safe and we want you and your family to be safe too. Please stay alert, drive to the conditions and follow on-site signage.
- Our standard hours are Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm. Sometimes we will work over the weekend to finish work.
- The work may result in increased dust, noise and vibrations. We will try to keep any disruption to a minimum and we apologise for any inconvenience.
- All work is subject to favourable weather and on-site construction conditions.
- Your rubbish and recycling will not change. Please put your bins in the normal spot by 5pm the night before collection and our crew will move and return them if needed.
- Please contact us on 0800 632 889 if you have any access needs e.g. nurse/doctor visits, Meals on Wheels or planned work on your property.
How could the work impact you?
- Footpaths will be closed while repairs are done and some small detours may be necessary. Please follow our signage.
- Access to your driveway may be restricted at times but we will directly notify you before any changes are made. Emergency vehicle access will always be maintained.
- Some on-street parking will be affected in the work area. Cones will show where parking is not available.
- Repairing roads can be noisy because of the heavy machinery needed. We apologise for the disruption and will work quickly to get this job done.
Do you want a weekly traffic update emailed to you for Aranui/Wainoni?
Call 0800 632 889 or email us with your details.
- Phone us on 0800 632 889
- Email us