Home › Avalon Street - Richmond - Storm water pipe relay
Avalon Street - Richmond - Storm water pipe relay
- Relaying a section of storm water pipe.
- Avalon Street, Richmond.
- Starting the week of Monday 17 October for about one week.
What we are doing
- Downer as part of SCIRT has been repairing the earthquake damaged storm water system in Richmond.
- To complete these repairs we will be relaying a section of the storm water pipe on Avalon Street, as shown in Map 1.
- There may be increased noise, dust and vibrations associated with this work.
- Work will start the week of Monday 17 October and continue for about one week, subject to favourable on-site and weather conditions.
- Westbound traffic will be maintained on Avalon Street between McLeod Street and Stanmore Road.
- Eastbound traffic along Avalon Street will be detoured via McLeod Street, North Avon Road and Stanmore Road.
- We will do our best to maintain vehicle access to property numbers 67, 73, 75, 77, 1/79, 2/79, 3/79, and 4/79 Avalon Road. One of our crew will knock on your door if vehicle access is restricted.
- Pedestrian access to properties will be maintained at all times.
- There will be no-parking cones around the worksite. Please do not park next to these or work may be delayed.
Need more information?
Contact Downer on 0800 400 310 or [email protected]